The Drowning Prevention Program provides the following to residents of multi-unit complexes:
- Host outreach events at clubhouse and/or pool deck
- Monthly posts that can be shared on your social media account or sent electronically to your residents or included in a community newsletter (water safety fact of the month based on trends, where to get your free swim lesson coupons, and more).
- Pool signs with safety tips
- Educational Resources
- Drowning risk factors
- Broward County resident resources
- New resident folders packed with water safety literature
- Onsite presentation and/or training (CPR demonstrations and trainings)
If you live and/or work in a multi-unit housing complex (condo, apartment), contact us at Watersmart.DOHbroward@flhealth.gov for more information.