Mission and vision
Multi Unit Housing
In 2017, Broward County had 76 people lose their life due to drowning. It does not matter your age, race, gender, or even your swimming ability, anyone can experience a drowning depending on the
circumstances and environment. We all have a role to play to help prevent drownings.
The drowning prvention program will provide education presentation to residents of the Multi-Unit complex to educate on the risk factors and share the resources that are available to all Broward County residents.
If you live and/or work in a multi-unit housing complex (condo, apartment), contact us to see how we can make your community Water Smart.
We can provide:
- Free educational resources; new resident folders packed with Water Safety literature.
- Onsite presentation and/or training (CPR demos/training).
- Outreach events at clubhouse and/or pool deck.
- Monthly posts – that can be shared on your social media account or sent electronically to your residents or included in a community newsletter (water safety fact of the month based on trends, where to get your free swim lesson coupons, etc).
- Pool signs with Safety Tips.